Thursday, October 4, 2007

49 to go!


YES!!!!! 26 pounds down and 49 to go!!! Over 1/3 of the way to the final goal!!!!!!!! I am pushing for close to 50lbs by the end of the year. We'll see!
A few people have emailed asking what "pounding down cancer for Kevin" means. Well, I am trying to either create a link to my original email or repost it here for you. Cross your fingers.
Once you read it please consider jumping on board. If you start now it would only be $24 to donate if I hit the big 50!
The picture is of my new pud! He can't fill the HUGE hole in my heart left by Zeus but he helps.
His name is Edgar Allen Pud, we call him ed or edgar. He loves water and plays in the toilets, the dogs' water dish, the tub ( with kids in it), anything with water. It's fine by me except at 3 in the morning when I am dead asleep and "fwak" two extremely soaked paws are not so gently whacking my face! My only hope is that since Dan evidently didn't close the toilet lid in the middle of the night that at least he flushed!Please oh please!
This is just a quick update and I'll leave you with a "funny"

"After starting a new diet I altered my drive to work to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I accidentally drove by the bakery this morning, and as I approached, there in the window were a host of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed ... "Lord, it's up to you, if you want> me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery." And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block , there it was! God is so Good!"

kate

1 comment:

xxx k9 stories said...

Yes, but them being there is what turned him on. She turned and walked out.
freee erotic stories including beastiality
adult interacial rape stories
on the scale enema spanking stories
lesbian femdom stories
real dog sex stories
Yes, but them being there is what turned him on. She turned and walked out.