Thursday, October 18, 2007

okay, so now it's 50


Okay, so instead of losing, I gained 1 pound. What a rip off! How could this have happened? Is the scale a liar? I think it needs to be re calibrated! I mean geez, I took my hair clip out, took my shoes off, made sure my hair was completely dry (water weighs alot), and even wore my most threadbare clothes. AND I completely followed the m & m rule. You know... I froze them, separated them by color, ate one at a time- completely finished each one before picking up the next one. So "what the...???" Is this something I should report to snopes.com? Is this a hoax? It's not true? If you follow the rules it's a calorie free treat, right? Friggin' liars. I bet the 3 musketeers rule is a lie too! hmmmm
Check out the picture of M and her friend with Elvis. Not only is he alive but he was at our church Friday night. What a blast! He was a little worried about performing in a church but both priests were there in case they were needed! He handed out sweaty scarves (gross) and the older (much older i should add)ladies were shameless in their pursuit to get the scarves! haha
oh well gonna go eat my lunch ( oh please oh please let it be some kind of calorie free chocolate on the menu for today)

No comments: